The following list includes the major accessibility features in IBM Docs:
- Keyboard-only operation
- Interfaces that are commonly used by screen readers
- Keys that are discernible by touch but do not activate just by touching them
- Industry-standard devices for ports and connectors
- The attachment of alternative input and output devices
In addition, the documentation was modified to include the following features to aid accessibility:
- The IBM Docs wiki, and its related publications, are accessibility-enabled. Accessible IBM translations are also available from the Product Documentation tab in the wiki. All documentation is available in HTML format on the IBM Docs wiki to give the maximum opportunity for users to apply screen-reader software technology.
- All images in the documentation are provided with alternative text so that users with vision impairments can understand the contents of the images.
This product uses standard Microsoft Windows navigation keys.
IBM and accessibility
See the IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
for more information about the commitment that IBM has to accessibility.
Documents keyboard shortcuts
Spreadsheets keyboard shortcuts
Presentations keyboard shortcuts