If you edit and publish a Microsoft
™ PowerPoint file in IBM
Docs, the file is stored in .ppt
format. For example, if you edit a .pptx
file in IBM
Docs and publish a version, the file is converted to the .ppt
format, which you can then download directly.
- In the Files application, click My Files.
- Find the presentation that you want to export, and then click More.
- If you want to download the presentation in its current format, click Download.
- If the presentation is in Microsoft Office format, you can download it as a PDF file by clicking More Actions -> Download as PDF File.
- If the presentation is in .odp format, you can download it as a .ppt file or PDF file by clicking More Actions -> Download as Microsoft Office Format or Download as PDF File.
Note: Only a published version of a presentation can be downloaded. If the presentation is still a draft and you are the owner or editor, publish a version. If you are a reader, ask the owner to publish.
If you select Download as PDF File, a Page Setup window is displayed. Specify the settings that you want and then click OK.
Parent topic: File compatibility and exporting presentations
Saving and printing presentations
Creating and uploading presentations
Uploading presentations to share
File formats that are supported in presentations