Setting access levels for spreadsheetsAdded by IBM on September 24, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|After you share your spreadsheet with people or a community, you can reset their access level. You can also delete their access level.
- In the Files application, click Shared By Me.
- Find the file for which you want to set an access level, and then click More.
- Click View File Details, and then click the Sharing tab.
- Perform one of the following options:
Parent topic: Sharing spreadsheets
About co-editing in spreadsheets
About comments in spreadsheets
Uploading spreadsheets to share
Sharing spreadsheets with people or communities
Co-editing with others in spreadsheets
Showing changes from each editor in spreadsheets
Creating comments in spreadsheets
Viewing comments in spreadsheets
Searching comments in spreadsheets
- If you want to remove the access level for a person or a community, in the Editors or Readers fields, click x next to the name of the person or the community.
- If you want to change the access level for a person or a community, for example, change the reader level to editor level, you must first remove the reader level. Then in the Editors field, click the Add button. Select as Editor to assign the access.
- If you want to allow people with whom you share the file to share with other people, select Allow others to share this file.