Sharing presentations with people or communitiesAdded by IBM on September 24, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can share a presentation with people or communities, and set their access as editors or readers. You can also make it available for everyone in your organization to read.
You can share a file when you upload it. You can also share it after uploading it, or after creating your presentation.
- In the Files application, click My Files.
- Find the file that you want to share. Select the check box before the file name.
- Click the Share button.
- If you want to give others specific permission, select People or Communities and then make the following selections:
- Select a Person or a Community.
- Select as Reader or as Editor to assign access.
- Perform one of the following tasks:
Add an optional message for people with whom you have shared the file.
- To share with people, click the field to display the names of people that you have recently shared files with. If the person you are looking for is displayed, select the name. If it is not displayed, type a name or email address, and then select the person. If the name that you want is not displayed, click Person not listed? Use full search to search for it.
- To share with a community, start typing the name of the community, and then select the community when it is displayed.
Important: When you share a file with a public community, the file becomes public.
Optional: Select Everyone in YourOrganizationName if you want to make the file visible to everyone in your organization.
Parent topic: Sharing presentations
About co-editing in presentations
About comments in presentations
Co-editing with others in presentations
Showing editor changes in presentations
Creating comments in presentations
Viewing comments in presentations
Searching comments in presentations