Its been a common request lately in Support or you may be
1) We prepared for DST on 2007, do we need to do anything now?
2) We upgraded our servers since DST 2007, do we need to do anything?
In short if you followed the instructions in the Deployment
Guide: Daylight Saving Time (DST) 2007
be fine, and no further action is needed. (Exception: If you are dealing
with another world region and have not updated your system see the Knowledge
Collection: Daylight Saving Time (DST) in Notes/Domino
- it contains instructions).
For quick reference the following table has been provided
from the following Knowledge Base Article - Daylight
Saving Time (DST) 2007 information for Lotus Notes and Domino.
- All DST-related issues addressed in releases 7.0.3 and
- One issue not addressed in 6.5.5 FP2, 6.5.6 and 7.0.2
FP2. For details reference document
- Mac: 6.5.6 and 7.0.2. Hotfixes for 6.x. See document #4014840
- Mac 7.0.3 relies on OS for input.
- Linux 7.0.1 - No fix available.
|Timezones.txt (Allows custom time
- Introduced in:
-- Domino: 7.0.3 and 8.0.
-- Notes for Mac: 6.x (w/ hotfix), 6.5.6 and 7.0.2.
- Up-to-date entries contained in text file.
- Feature not active by default.
|Notes/Domino C&S/RR agents
- C&S 188.8.131.52
- R&R agents. Selected: 184.108.40.206; Admin: 4.0.3, Hotfix
Note: Versions are specific to time zone - later versions not applicable.
|Domino Web Access (Forms files)
- Addressed in releases 6.5.6, 7.0.3* and 8.0**.
*7.0.3 updates only the Forms7.nsf, but not Forms6.nsf
**8.0 only updates the Forms8.nsf, but not Form6 or Forms7.
- For earlier releases, use workaround or hotfix. For details
reference document #1241063
- Addressed in releases 7.0.2 FP1, 7.0.3 and 8.0.
-- IBM Series i. Obtain PTF or use tzupatch tool (see tzupatch row below).
-- Other operating systems: Use JTZU tool (see JTZU row below).
|Java update tool: JTZU (all but IBM
- 1.3.7a (added support for Solaris)
|Java update tool: tzupatch (IBM Series
- Includes US/Canada revisions
** If you are using Windows, no further action is needed if you are in
versions: Notes/Domino releases 6.5.5 Fix Pack 3 (FP3), 6.5.6 and 7.0.2
Fix Pack 2 (FP2)
If you need some quick things to check to make sure you
are DST compliant:
1) Run the DST agents in report mode
2) Make sure the DST= line in your notes.ini is correct
(DSTLAW=3, 2, 1, 11, 1, 1)