ShowTable of Contents
You can easily add and delete page breaks between paragraphs in a document in Notes. Notes documents are emails, calendar entries, to do items, contact records, or documents in Teamrooms and other applications.
Add a page break
- Click where you want to insert a page break, or click in a paragraph to insert the page break before the paragraph.
- Click Create > Page Break.
Delete a page break
- Locate your cursor at the beginning of the line immediately after the page break.
- Press Backspace (Macintosh users, Delete).
See page breaks
- Click View > Show > Page Breaks.
A page break displays as a solid line across the screen.