Change border style and thickness for tables and cells in NotesAdded by Julia Brown on May 2, 2011 | Version 1
ShowTable of Contents
You can customize your table's cell border style, color, and thickness.
- Put the document in edit mode.
- Place your cursor anywhere in the table, and click Table > Table Properties.
- Click the Cell Borders tab:
- Click the cell or range of cells you are adjusting.
- Select cell border style and color (applies to all cells), or the thickness of the cells you selected:
Hiding cell borders
- Place cursor in specific cell.
- In the Cell Border Thickness section, do any of the following:
- To hide all borders on any cells, click Set All to 0.
- To hide specific borders of cells, set a specific border location (Top, Bottom, Left, Right) to 0.
- To view borders again, click Set All to 1.
Outlining a table
- Select two or more cells in the table.
- In the Cell Border Thickness section, click Outline.