Delivery priority determines how soon Notes routes a message to Notes mail recipients. You can make it higher-priority to send it sooner, or lower-priority to send it later. Using priority in this way keeps servers running more efficiently, since mail sending will be spread out more evenly.
This does not affect mail sent to non-Notes users.
To change the delivery priority:
- Click Delivery options above the message.
- In the Delivery priority field, select one of these options, and then click OK.
- High - Notes routes the message immediately.
- Normal - Notes routes the message the next time your home server sends mail.
- Low - Notes waits until off-peak hours.