You can change the size of margins for an entire table.
|Tip: The easiest way to resize the margins is to drag the outside margin of the table.|
Or you can follow these steps:
- Put the document in edit mode.
- Place your cursor in any cell of the table, and click Table > Table Properties.
- Click the Table Margins tab.
- In the Table margin section, select Absolute (inches) or Relative (percentage) in the fields beside Left and Right fields.
- Adjust margins in the Left and Right fields; click the check mark to save.