You can choose to show paragraph markers, spaces, page breaks, horizontal scroll bars, field help, hidden paragraphs, page sources, html, or Java Applets.
- Open a document in edit mode.
- Click, and View > Show then show or hide any of the following menu options:
- Hidden characters - to show paragraph markers or spaces for example
- Page breaks
- Horizontal scroll bar
- Field help - to show or hide Help text at bottom of the window (available for some fields if the application designer included it)
If you have Advanced Menus enabled(View > Advanced Menus), you can also choose these menu options
- Hidden from Notes - to show or hide paragraphs or features that are hidden when viewed in Notes 4.6 or later. The option Hidden from Notes R4.6 or later must be selected in Text Properties for this feature to work. See Hiding paragraphs
- Page Source - MIME content for Internet mail messages or HTML for Web pages in a document
- Pass-Thru HTML - HTML content that renders when viewed on the Internet
- Java Applets Running - Run all Java Applets in a document when it is viewed on the Web