How to hide paragraphs in a Notes documentAdded by Julia Brown on April 28, 2011 | Version 1
You can hide paragraphs that you do not want to be seen under certain circumstances, such as when it is viewed on a mobile device.
You must be in a rich-text field (a field that allows text, objects, file attachments, and pictures) to hide paragraphs.
- Put the document in Edit mode.
- Select the paragraph(s).
- Click Text > Text Properties.
Note: To hide paragraph that contains a section, hotspot, button, attachment, or object, select the item, and click Item > Item Properties.
- Click the Paragraph Hide When tab.
- Under Hide paragraph from select when to hide the paragraph:
Under Hide paragraph when document is, select one or more document states (such as Previewed for reading). If you select Opened for reading, Notes automatically selects Printed as well.
- Notes R4.6 or later - hides the paragraph when the document is viewed in any Notes client later than Release 4.6. (To display paragraphs in a document that have been hidden using this option, click View > Show > Hidden from Notes.)
- Web browsers - hides paragraphs if the document is viewed through a Web browser.
- Mobile - hides paragraphs if the document is viewed on a mobile device, such as a mobile phone or hand-held computer.
To hide a paragraph using a formula, select Hide paragraph if formula is true and specify a formula.