This article details how to install IBM Notes 9.0.1 on Apple Mac OS.
1) Click on IBM Notes Installer.mpkg
2)Click Continue to install IBM Notes
3) Read the Important Information and Click Continue
4) Select the Software License Agreement and Click Continue.
5) Select the Component to Install
6) Make Additional Settings while installation begans. Make Notes Default Mail Client, Calendar Client and Contact Client.
7) Select the drive where you would like to install IBM Notes
8) Enter the Password of Mac User Account and click install software.
9) Installation Begins as you see below.
10)Provisioning Result : The Provisioning Operations have completed successfully.
11) Installation Wizard Completed window: The installation was completed successfully.
12) Go to Application and Launch IBM Notes to configure the notes.
13) Configure the notes by using note id file and use notes.
About the Author
Diwakar Aggarwal is working with IBM - India Software Labs, as Staff Software Engineer with Notes Client team since October 2010. You can reach Diwakar at Diwakar.Aggarwal@in.ibm.com for any queries.