ShowTable of Contents
Locate the available Java Applet files that you want to import.
: You must enable advanced menus (View > Advanced Menus) to view this menu option.
- Click Create > Design > Applet to launch Domino Designer and open the Locate Java Applet files dialog box.
- In the Available Java Files column, select where to browse (if applicable). The Java Applet files may be shared resources or may be on the local filing system.
- Select the base directory for the files you want to locate. If you are importing from a named package, the base directory must be above the directory containing the class files
- Check the appropriate Show File Types boxes.
For example, checking Class gives you only the class names in the base directory.
- From the list of Available Java Files, select the files you want to import and click Add/Replace.
To import all of the files in the base directory and all of its sub-directories, click Select All. To remove a file, or group of files from the Current Agent Files column, select the file(s) and click Delete.
- Put the files in the proper order in the Current Script Library Files column by clicking Reorder Up or Reorder Down to move files up or down. You can also drag the files into place. You may move files one at a time, or in groups.
- If applicable, click Refresh or Refresh all to reload files in the selected list.
- Click OK to import the chosen files.
What to do if the applet does not appear
If the applet does not appear, it may be because there are parameters required that are not imported with the applet.
To add parameters, locate the corresponding HTML file for the applet you want to import. With an editor, open this file and copy the lines that start with "¶m name=" to the clipboard. In the Programmer's Pane where you are importing the applet, click the Paste
button to paste the parameters. The applet should display properly.