Notes Traveler 126.96.36.199 Interim Fix 1 (IF1) is a maintenance roll up that contains APAR fixes for the Notes Traveler server and Android client. The information below outlines the changes included. Please be sure to review the Lotus Traveler Product Documentation
for additional information.
Notes Traveler 188.8.131.52 IF1 is a maintenance release for the Notes Traveler 184.108.40.206 release and can only be installed on an existing Notes Traveler 220.127.116.11 server. For new setups or to upgrade older versions of Notes Traveler, please obtain the full 18.104.22.168 install package from Passport Advantage
See Lotus Traveler APAR Listing
|Release Date||Component||Version||Build Level|
|May 10, 2013||Server|
|Platform||Fix ID||File Name|
Notes Traveler 22.214.171.124 IF1 can only be found on Fix Central
You can obtain the 126.96.36.199 IF1 upgrade package from Fix Central
. The interim fix requires that Notes Traveler 188.8.131.52 already be installed. If setting up a new environment or migrating from an older release first download and install Notes Traveler 184.108.40.206 from Passport Advantage
Important for stand alone setups
When upgrading to 220.127.116.11 IF1 the defrag function
may run automatically during the first start of the Notes Traveler server. This will happen any time the database schema is updated as a result of an upgrade. The server will start normally once the defragmentation is completed. Depending on database size and system capabilities, the defragmentation may take longer than 30 minutes. Please plan this time into any scheduled maintenance window for upgrade. It is recommended to manually run the database defrag approximately once a month for enhanced performance in a standalone system. Consult your DB administrator for recommended maintenance if using an Enterprise DB.
Please review the 18.104.22.168 Product Documentation links below prior to installation.
Before you Install
Before you Upgrade
Installing the Lotus Traveler Server
Installing Notes Traveler 22.214.171.124 IF1 on IBM i
- Ensure that IBM Domino 9.0 and IBM Notes Traveler 9.0 are already installed.
- Download the IF installation package for IBM i if you have not already done so.
- On your workstation, extract the zipped installation package, which contains: QNTSINSTF: IBM i Traveler binary save file
- Sign on to the system with a user profile that has *ALLOBJ and *SECADM special authorities.
- From the IBM i command line, run the following commands to create a library and the required empty save file for IBM Notes Traveler.
- Open a Windows Command Prompt on your workstation and change to the directory that contains the extracted file. For example: cd c:\mydir
- Start an FTP session with your system and transfer the extracted file to the save file you created earlier. Use the same user profile that you used in Step 4.
ftp [your IBM i server name or IP address]
ftp login> username
ftp password for login> password
ftp> put QNTSINSTF MYLIB/QNTSINSTF
- The save file on your system now contains the IBM Notes Traveler Server software.
- Sign on to the IBM i system with a user profile that has *ALLOBJ and *SECADM special authorities.
- From the IBM i command line, use the RSTLICPGM command to install from the save file you created, this example uses the save file MYLIB/QNTSINSTF.
RSTLICPGM LICPGM(5733LD9) DEV(*SAVF) LNG(2924) OPTION(20) SAVF(MYLIB/QNTSINSTF)
- Post-install check: Refer to Installing IBM Notes Traveler on IBM i wiki for additional info.
- Important: Please be aware that uninstalling Notes Traveler 9.0 IF1 on IBM i by DLTLICPGM command will completely uninstall Notes Traveler and not roll back to Notes Traveler 9.0 gold level. To restore the previous Notes Traveler 126.96.36.199 Gold level you should reinstall Notes Traveler 9.0 from Passport Advantage.
Notes Traveler Maintenance Information
Notes Traveler 188.8.131.52 System Requirements
Lotus Traveler APAR Listing
Finding Notes Traveler on Passport Advantage