Preventing a page break in a paragraphAdded by Julia Brown on May 16, 2011 | Version 1
In a document in Notes, you can indicate which paragraphs and objects need to stay together on one page.
- Put the document in Edit mode.
- Click the paragraph.
- Click Text > Text Properties, and then click the Paragraph Margins tab.
Note: To keep a paragraph containing a hotspot, button, attachment, or object on one page, select the item, and click Item
- In the Pagination section, select one of the following:
- Page break before paragraph - to put a page break before the selected paragraph.
- Keep paragraph on one page - to keep all of the text from the paragraph on the same page.
- Keep paragraph with next paragraph - to keep the selected paragraph together with the next one on the same page.