Switching calendar views on your BlackBerry deviceAdded by Ruth Buffkin on March 30, 2010 | Version 1
|Question: How do I switch calendar views?
When using the calendar, you can switch views from Day
by pressing the s
key, which scrolls from view to view. To quickly go from week to week in the Month
view, press the Alt
key and roll the trackwheel either up or down. This will jump forward or back one week for the day of the week you have highlighted.
To change the default view, select Options
from the Calendar, and change the Initial View
setting to the new default view.
Calendar shortcuts for 8700 devices
For these shortcuts to work, whilst in the Day
view, click the trackwheel, and select Options
. Set the Enable Quick Entry
field to No
, and Save.
- To change to Agenda view, press A.
- To change to Day view, press D.
- To change to Week view, press W.
- To change to Month view, press M.
- To move to the current date, press T.
- To move to a specific date, press G.
- To create an appointment, press C.