The Learning Plug-In for IBM Lotus Notes was introduced in January 2009, and has been updated to the IBM Lotus Learning Widget
with the following enhancements:
- Includes new Lotus Notes 8.5 and 8.5.1 demonstrations.
- Improves installation with easy drag and drop onto the My Widgets panel.
- Refreshes automatically when new materials are added.
If you have been using the Learning Plug-In, you will need to perform a one-time uninstall of the Learning Plug-In prior to installing the Learning Widget.
Follow these steps to uninstall the Learning Plug-In.
1. Choose File -> Application -> Application Management
2. In the Application Management dialog box, expand the \workspace\applications\eclipse
section, and select the Learning Plug-In feature as show below.
3. In the right panel, click Uninstall
4. Reboot when prompted.
You can now proceed to install the IBM Lotus Learning Widget
The Lotus Learning Widget is offered on an "as-is" basis. The widget and Lotus Notes are updated frequently, and therefore, the widget may not be compatible with every build of Lotus Notes.