See some of the biggest new features in Notes 8.5.3, how to use them, and how to turn them on or off (if applicable).
This video is 6:32 long and contains audio (but has captions if you want to turn the sound off).
These are the features covered in this video:
- Change the color for read & unread emails in your Inbox
- Use different signatures for different emails
- When new mail arrives, slide in a summary
- Duplicate calendar entries are merged into one
- Update meetings automatically when there are changes
- When proposing a new time for a meeting, leave a placeholder for the original time
- Let meeting participants know when invitees are added or removed
- Share an iCalendar with others
- Improved way to remove an address from type-ahead
- See more information about contacts in type-head
- New options for who to add to Recent Contacts
For a full list of new features in Notes 8.5.3, see:http://wiki1.swg.usma.ibm.com/ldd/dominowiki.nsf/dx/Whats_New_in_Lotus_Notes_8.5.3_LN853