In November 2009, IBM presented a two-part seminar to employees on all things related to upgrading to Notes/Domino 8.5.1.
The content of the seminar was so popular that IBM created external versions of the presentations, which are attached to this article. The presentations are full of useful information -- check them out!
Upgrading to Notes/Domino 8.5.1 Seminar - Session 1 of 2 - November 11, 2009
Quality from the Outside-In: Upgrading to Notes/Domino 8.5.1
Notes/Domino 8.5.1 Content Review
Upgrading to Notes/Domino 8.5.1 Seminar - Session 2 of 2 - November 12, 2009
Upgrading and Supporting Customers
- Beta and Design Partner Feedback
- ROI and TCO Benefits Customers Get Out of the Box with 8.5.1
- Information Quality Improvements
- Enablement Materials for End Users and Admins
- New Features and Enhancements
- Upgrading Our Customers
- Install and Deployment Best Practices
- IBM Lotus Notes and Domino Fix Strategy