The IBM iNotes 9.0 Social Edition preview guide is available for you to distribute to your users for new installations and upgrades to IBM iNotes. This guide is designed to help your users become productive with the new software quickly, and to provide them with links to documentation resources for further help.
The guide provides the following information for this release:
- Overview of several new features
- Important changes from the previous release
- Links to product tours, reference cards, and product documentation
You can download the guide from this wiki article; both of the following files are attached at the end of this wiki article
- An Adobe .PDF file, ready for emailing, printing, or distributing to your organization.
- An IBM Symphony .ODT file that can be customized for your organization; for example, you can add contact information for your Help Desk. The file includes instructions in blue text for customizing information – remember to remove these instructions before rolling out the file to your organization.
We suggest that you distribute the guide to your users before their new iNotes software is installed or updated.
You may also want to consider providing your users with the IBM Learning widget for iNotes, which can be downloaded from this wiki. The widget is free and gives users access to a variety of videos, reference cards and other materials for learning more about iNotes.
The Preview Guide may also be seen online.