ShowTable of Contents
The IBM® Lotus® Learning Widget is a widget that is used to view and filter learning materials inside your IBM Lotus iNotes client version 8.5.x.
Installing the Learning Widget
Follow these steps to install the Learning Widget into Lotus iNotes.
- Open the Lotus iNotes client.
- In the left navigation, expand the Widgets section.
- Right-click the Widgets section, and select Create.
- Copy the following code and paste it into the Enter widget XML dialog box, and click Save.
- To view the Learning Widget, click the Lotus Learning Widget entry in the Widgets section.
The Learning Widget is ready to use. After installing and opening the Learning Widget, your iNotes client will look like the following screen image.
The IBM Lotus Learning Widget is offered on an "as-is" basis. The widget and Lotus Notes are updated frequently, and therefore, the widget may not be compatible with every build of Lotus Notes.
IBM Lotus Learning Widget License Agreement