This instrucctions are to syncronize a Blackberry Device with Lotus Notes 8.x using a USB cable.
The idea is to replicate contacts, ToDo List, Calendar and the Personal Journal.
The Blackberry do not require a Data Transfer Service Plan to make this syncronization. Requirements
- Lotus Notes 8.5
- Blackberry Desktop Software
We start with a configured and working Lotus Notes desktop installed on a Windows PC. Them we proced to install the Blackberry Desktop application.
Installation of Blackberry Desktop Software
- Start Blackberry Desktop setup program, select the language you want to see the installer and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select the Installation Directory and you can choose "Typical" installation
- The "Integration Options" question will show up. Select "Integrate with a work email account"
- Select "for IBM Lotus Domino (typically used with IBM Lotus Notes)
- Them select "Next" and keep going with the installation.
If you already have the Blackberry Desktop Software installed and you didn't select "Integrate with a work email account" you can make a "Repair" of the installation on Windows Control Panel, "Add and Remove Software".