The Learning Plug-In for IBM Lotus Notes was introduced in January 2009, and has been updated to the IBM Lotus Learning Widget
with the following enhancements:
- Includes new Lotus Notes 8.5 and 8.5.1 demonstrations.
- Improves installation with easy drag and drop onto the My Widgets panel.
- Refreshes automatically when new materials are added.
If you have been using the Learning Plug-In, you will need to perform a one-time uninstall of the Learning Plug-In prior to installing the Learning Widget.
Follow these steps to uninstall the Learning Plug-In.
- Choose File -> Application -> Application Management.
- In the Application Management dialog box, expand the \workspace\applications\eclipse section, and select the Learning Plug-In feature as show below.
- In the right panel, click Uninstall.
- Reboot when prompted.
You can now proceed to install the IBM Lotus Learning Widget
The Lotus Learning Widget is offered on an "as-is" basis. The widget and Lotus Notes are updated frequently, and therefore, the widget may not be compatible with every build of Lotus Notes.