These are the known issues using BlackBerry 10 devices with IBM Notes Traveler 9.0. (Note: IBM does not
support BlackBerry 10 devices connecting to any prior IBM Lotus Notes Traveler 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2 or earlier server releases.) These issues have been reported to BlackBerry support. This article may not be the most recent information, but will be updated with new information as it is known.
- When multiple accounts are configured on the device a corporate directory lookup may contact the wrong server.
- Email deletes from the device may take several minutes to push to the server.
- Any changes to draft emails on the device will be overwritten by changes from the server.
- Filing email to a folder is not supported while offline.
- Enablement of Out of Office on the device may fail or be unavailable.
- No syncing of the Trash folder.
- No Domino encrypted mail support.
- No support for viewing or accepting meeting invitations. Invitations viewed on device fail with error "The calendar could not recognize this meeting invitation".
- Adding or deleting attendees from a recurring meeting on the device is not supported.
- Meeting reminder alerts may display even if Reminder field is set to No Reminder.