The IBM Notes
Traveler server component functions as a Domino
® server add-in task and, as such, responds to Domino
server console commands. You can perform the following tasks on the Domino
- Start: load traveler
- Stop: tell traveler quit
- Restart: restart task traveler
The following IBM Notes
Traveler Tell commands are available through the Domino
Usage: tell traveler [-s (<serverName> | * | *-)] command
- -s is an optional parameter to send the tell command remotely when the servers are configured for a High Availability pool.
- Use <serverName> to send the command to a specifically named server.
- Use * to send the command to all servers in the High Availability pool.
- Use *- to send the command to all servers in the High Availability pool except the local server.
For an in-depth look at some of the key Tell commands, see the following sections.
Tell command referenceParent topic: Administering IBM Notes Traveler
A list of all tell commands and their effects.
High Availability commands
There are several commands used specifically for the HA environment.
The tell status command for IBM Notes
Traveler server is tell traveler status
Commands for providing a status check of the IBM Notes
Resetting users and devices
Information on commands that reset users and devices.
Information on the options that can be used with the log command.:
This section provides details on commands for getting diagnostic information about the IBM Notes
User commands can provide a variety of information on your users.
There are commands which can help you determine your system's memory usage.