Uninstalling IBM Notes
Traveler server does not mean the IBM Notes
Traveler client is uninstalled from devices. You must first uninstall the IBM Notes
Traveler client to remove IBM Notes
Traveler from all devices.
If this server is part of an HA pool, first configure your Proxy/IP Sprayer/Load Balancer to no longer route traffic to this server.
- Stop the IBM Domino server, using either the IBM Notes administrator client or the IBM Domino console by issuing the following command: quit
- Navigate to Domino program directory/_uninst/traveler.
Note: The directory _uninstUP refers to the Domino upgrade and not IBM Notes Traveler.
- Launch TravelerUninstall.
Note: If the installation was performed in silent mode, then the uninstallation is automatically silent. To manually run a silent uninstall, enter the following command from a command line: TravelerUninstall -i silent.
- If uninstalling from a partitioned Domino server, select all the partitions from which to uninstall IBM Notes Traveler. Only the partitions that have IBM Notes Traveler are displayed.
- Some portions of the IBM HTTP Server configuration are not removed during the uninstall process. This includes any changes that were made to the Server document or Internet Site documents. If the server will continue to host web content, verify the following HTTP settings and actions:
- Server home URL
- Delete the IBM Notes Traveler redirect rules:
Delete rules for:
- If using web configurations, select Web > Web Configurations.
- If using internet sites, select Web > Internet Sites.
Add HTTP to the ServerTasks list in notes.ini.
URL->URL for (Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync*->/traveler/Microsoft-Server-
URL-> URL for (/servlet/traveler*->/traveler*
If this server will host a different instance of IBM Notes Traveler, be sure to verify that the External URL setting on the IBM Traveler tab of the server document.
Parent topic: Installing the IBM Notes Traveler server