Verifying the IBM i library listAdded by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|While a single version of IBM® Notes® Traveler supports multiple languages, the IBM Notes Traveler language feature for the licensed program is packaged using the English language feature code. You should verify that QSYS2924 feature code is also included in your library list, if English is not the primary language of your system.
Perform the following procedure to verify that QSYS2924 is in your library list:
If the primary language of your system is English, you do not need to modify your library list.
Parent topic: Installing IBM Notes Traveler on IBM i
- From an IBM i command line, type the following command and press Enter:
- On the Work with System Values display, type a numeral 2 next to QSYSLIBL and press Enter.
- On the Change System Value display, check whether QSYS2924 is included in the list. If it is listed, press F3 to exit. If it is not listed, proceed to the next step.
- Type QSYS2924 next to Sequence Number 0 and press Enter.
- Press F3 to exit.
- If you changed the library list, sign off the system and sign back on to activate it.