To uninstall IBM® Lotus Notes® Traveler from an IBM Lotus® Domino® server, use the Lotus Notes Traveler uninstallation program.
Uninstalling Lotus Notes Traveler server does not mean the Lotus Notes Traveler client is uninstalled from devices. You must first uninstall the Lotus Notes Traveler client to remove Lotus Notes® Traveler from all devices. For more information, see How do I uninstall the client on a Windows Mobile device?
for Windows Mobile devices, How do I uninstall the client on a Nokia device?
for Nokia S60 devices, and How do I delete my account?
for Apple devices.
- Stop the Lotus Domino server, using either the IBM Lotus Notes administrator client or the Lotus Domino console by issuing the following command: quit
- Navigate to Domino program directory/_uninst/traveler.
- Launch TravelerUninstall.
Note: If the installation was performed in silent mode, then the uninstallation is automatically silent. To manually run a silent uninstall, enter the following command from a command line: TravelerUninstall -i silent.
- If uninstalling from a partitioned Domino server, select all the partitions from which to uninstall Lotus Notes Traveler. Only the partitions that have Lotus Notes Traveler are displayed.
- Some portions of the IBM HTTP Server configuration are not removed during uninstallation. This includes any changes that were made to the Server document or Internet Site documents. If the server will continue to host web content, reconfigure the HTTP settings including the home page for the server.
Parent topic: Installing the Lotus Notes Traveler server