Uninstalling Lotus Notes TravelerAdded by IBM on December 12, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|To uninstall IBM® Lotus Notes® Traveler from an IBM Lotus® Domino® server, use the Lotus Notes Traveler uninstallation program.
Uninstalling Lotus Notes
Traveler server does not mean the Lotus Notes
Traveler client is uninstalled from devices. You must first uninstall the Lotus Notes
Traveler client to remove Lotus Notes
® Traveler from all devices. For more information, see How do I uninstall the client on a Windows Mobile device A853UP2
Mobile devices, How do I uninstall the client on a Nokia device A853UP2
for Nokia S60 devices, and How do I delete my account A853UP2
for Apple devices.
- Stop the Lotus Domino server, using either the IBM Lotus Notes administrator client or the Lotus Domino console by issuing the following command: quit
- Navigate to Domino program directory/_uninst/traveler.
Note: The directory _uninstUP refers to the Domino upgrade and not Lotus Notes Traveler.
- Launch TravelerUninstall.
Note: If the installation was performed in silent mode, then the uninstallation is automatically silent. To manually run a silent uninstall, enter the following command from a command line: TravelerUninstall -i silent.
- If uninstalling from a partitioned Domino server, select all the partitions from which to uninstall Lotus Notes Traveler. Only the partitions that have Lotus Notes Traveler are displayed.
- Some portions of the IBM HTTP Server configuration are not removed during the uninstall process. This includes any changes that were made to the Server document or Internet Site documents. If the server will continue to host web content, verify the following HTTP settings and actions:
- Server home URL
- Delete the Lotus Notes Traveler redirect rules:
Delete rules for:
- If using web configurations, select Web > Web Configurations.
- If using internet sites, select Web > Internet Sites.
Add HTTP to the ServerTasks list in notes.ini.
URL->URL for (Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync*->/traveler/Microsoft-Server-
URL-> URL for (/servlet/traveler*->/traveler*
If this server will host a different instance of Lotus Notes Traveler, be sure to verify that the External URL setting on the Lotus Traveler tab of the server document.
If Domino Upgrade Pack 1 was installed by Lotus Notes Traveler, it will not be uninstalled and will remain on the server.
Parent topic: Installing the Lotus Notes Traveler server