Access control level for Lotus Notes Traveler
The Lotus Notes Traveler server must be added to the access control list (ACL) and granted Manager and Delete documents access to any mail database that you wish to synchronize with the Lotus Notes Traveler client on the mobile devices. This can be accomplished using the following methods:
- Manual ACL addition
- Using LocalDomainServers group
Manual ACL addition
1. Open the mail database you wish to synchronize in a Lotus Notes client
2. Select File --> Application --> Access Control...
3. Click Add...
4. Browse for or type in the exact name of the Lotus Notes Traveler server (for example, Traveler/YourDomain)
5. Change User Type to Server
6. Change Access to Manager
7. Select Delete document
8. Click OK
If the LocalDomainServers group is a part of the mail file ACL of the user mail database and possesses the necessary Manager access and delete documents attributes, you can simply add the Lotus Notes Traveler server to the LocalDomainServers group.