You can change the day that the week starts on separately for the calendar view, the date picker, and the pop-up calendar. The default start of the week is Monday for the calendar view and date picker, and Sunday for the pop-up calendar.
The date picker appears in the left pane of the Calendar view in your Mail application; it may also appear embedded in other applications. The pop-up calendar appears in dialog boxes.
Changing the day of the week is useful when your work week begins on a certain day.
To change the start-on day in calendar view, date picker, or pop-up calendar, complete the following steps:
- Click File -> Preferences -> User Preferences.
Macintosh OS X users: Click Lotus Notes -> Preferences -> User Preferences.
- Click International > Calendar.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: How can I set up my Notes client for other languages or regions?
- Click a day of the week under Calendar view starts on.
- Click a day of the week under Date picker starts on.
- Click a day of the week under Popup calendar starts on.