How do I see when people are available for meetings?Added by IBM on October 4, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|When you schedule a meeting, you can check to see when the invitees are available.
When you schedule a meeting, you can check to see when the invitees are available.
The availability of invitees is based on their free time schedules and the entries on their calendars.
- While scheduling a meeting or event announcement, add invitees and reserve any rooms or resources.
- Click the Find Available Times tab near the bottom of the invitation.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Working with meetings
- Click Details and drag the time bar to a time. If the time bar is green, all invitees are available during the highlighted time. If the time bar is pink, not all invitees are available during the highlighted time. If the time bar is gray, there is no "free time" information available for anyone. (Those invitees whose free time is not available or is restricted are considered available when computing who can attend the meeting being scheduled.)
- Or click Summary to have the scheduler suggest meeting times.
If there are no times when everyone is available
You can exclude an invitee, group of invitees, or a room or resource, to find a time when most are available. If you use Summary
, you can see if at least 75%, 50%, or all required attendees can attend.
- To exclude an invitee, group, room, or resource, clear the check box next to that invitee, group, room, or resource. For example, to exclude all optional invitees, clear the check box next to Optional.
- To see when a subset of invitees are available, click Summary, click Check if all required can attend, and then select an option.