- Open the To Do's application.
- Press the Create a new To Do button.
- Enter a title for the To Do.
- Select the due date and the start date.
- Select the priority for the To Do:
Select the list to which this To Do belongs.
Select attachments to add to the To Do, if necessary.
Select a date and time for the alarm. The due date must be set for the alarm to be activated.
Set whether or not the To Do is private, meaning that other users who have the permission to access your mail file will not be able to view the To Do.
- Low priority
- Medium priority
- High priority
It is not possible to create a repeating To Do on iOS devices. This ability will be added in a future release. However, it is possible to create repeating To Do's in Notes
® or iNotes
® and then edit or delete specific instances on the device.
Parent topic: Managing To Do's on an Apple device