How do I create a message on my BlackBerry 10 device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can create and send mail messages with your mobile device.
- Swipe right until you reveal the BlackBerry Hub.
- Select Compose.
- Select an account (BBM, Text Messages, or mail account).
- Address the message by entering at least one mail address in one of the address fields, To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy).
Note: Select Look up... to have the IBM Notes Traveler server search for the recipient name and address in the corporate directory.
- Enter a subject in the Subject field.
- Enter the body of your message.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Managing mail on BlackBerry 10 devices
- To send the message, pressSend.
- To save the message as a draft, press Cancel, and then select Save.
- To discard the message, press Cancel, and then select Discard.