How do I create a message on my Windows Phone device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can create and send mail messages with your mobile device.
- Open the Mail application.
- Select + at the bottom of the screen.
- Address the message by entering at least one email address in one of the address fields, To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy). To display Cc and Bcc, select ... at the bottom of the screen. To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select + in that field.
Note: After you type four characters (or a different number set by your administrator) in any of the recipient fields, the IBM® Notes® Traveler server searches for the recipient name and address in the corporate directory.
- Enter a subject in the Subject field.
- Enter the body of your message.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Managing mail on Windows Phone devices
- To send the message, press the Send icon.
- To save the message as a draft, select the Cancel icon, then press Save.
- To discard the message, select the Cancel icon, then press Delete.