How do I create a message on my Windows tablet device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can create and send mail messages with your mobile device.
- From the Start panel, select the Mail tile.
- Select +, located in the upper right corner to start a new message.
- Address the message by entering at least one mail address in one of the address fields (To, Cc). You can also select Show more to add addresses to Bcc (blind carbon copy) and set the priority. To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select + in that field.
Note: After you type four characters (or a different number set by your administrator) in any of the recipient fields, the IBM® Notes® Traveler server searches for the recipient name and address in the corporate directory.
- Enter a subject in the Add a subject field.
- Enter the body of your message in the Add a message field.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Managing mail on a Windows tablet device
- To send the message, press the Send icon, located in the upper right corner.
- To save the message as a draft, select the Cancel icon, located in the upper right corner, then press Save draft.
- To discard the message, select the Cancel icon, located in the upper right corner, then press Delete draft.