How do I create a message with a photo or video attachment on a Windows device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can send photos and videos with your mobile device.
- Select the Photos tile.
- Select the camera roll.
- Select the photo or video you want to attach.
- Select "..." and then press Share.
- Select the name of the account you want to use to send the photo or video from.
- Enter at least one mail address in any of the address fields: To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy). To select addresses from your contact list, select + next to the fields.
- Enter a subject in the Subject field.
- Add text to the message body.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Managing mail on Windows Phone devices
- To send the message, press Send.
- To save the message as a draft, press Cancel, and then select Save.
- To discard the message, press Cancel, and then select Don't Save.