How do I create a message with a photo or video attachment on a Windows tablet device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can send photos and videos with your mobile device.
Parent topic: Managing mail on a Windows tablet device
- From the Start panel, select the Photos tile.
- Select the Pictures Library.
- Select the photo or video you want to attach.
- Swipe in from the right side, then press the Share icon.
- Select the name of the account you want to use to send the photo or video from.
- Enter a mail address in the To field.
- Enter a subject in the Add a subject field.
- Add text in the Add a message field.
- To send the message, press the Send icon, located in the upper right corner.