How do I customize my account on a Windows Phone device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can customize your account to change your account settings.
To customize your account, do the following:
- On your home screen, select your account tile.
- Tap ... at the bottom right of your screen.
- Select Settings. From the Settings screen, you can customize your account by selecting any of the following options:
Table 1. Windows Phone Settings screen
|Sync settings button||This displays the Sync settings screen. From here, you can:
|Automatic replies button||This displays the Automatic Replies screen. From here, you can:
- Set whether to notify others that you are out of the office, on vacation or not available to respond to mail.
- Select either the check mark or X to save or cancel your changes.
|Conversations switch||Choose whether conversations are on or off.|
|Replies checkbox||Select this checkbox to show replies and mail from all your synced folders.|
|Signature switch||Choose whether a signature should be added to your outgoing mail.|
|Signature field||If you choose to include a signature, edit the signature line you want added to your outgoing mail.|
|Always bcc myself||Choose whether to always blind carbon copy (BCC) yourself on outgoing mail. |
- When you are finished, select either the check mark or X to save or cancel your changes.
You can also get to the Settings page by selecting Settings > email+accounts
and then choosing your account.
Parent topic: Setting up Traveler on your Windows Phone device