How do I forward a message with my BlackBerry 10 device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can forward a mail message to one or more recipients.
- Open the message.
- Select Forward.
- Address the message by entering at least one mail address in any of the address fields, To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy).
- Add comments to the message.
- Do one of the following:
- To send the message, press Send.
- To save the message as a draft, press Cancel, and then select Save.
- To discard the message, press Cancel, and then select Discard.
Folders are automatically pushed to your device.
The Drafts and Trash folders cannot be synced.
Parent topic: Managing mail on BlackBerry 10 devices