How do I forward a message with my Windows Phone device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can forward a mail message to one or more recipients.
- Open the message.
- Select the Forward icon.
- Address the message by entering at least one email address in one of the address fields, To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy). To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select in that field. Then press ... and select Show Cc & Bcc. in that field. Then press ... and select Show Cc & Bcc.
- Optional: Add comments to the message.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Managing mail on Windows Phone devices
- To send the message, select the Send icon.
- To save as the message as a draft, select the Cancel icon and press Save.
- To discard the message, select the cancel icon and press Delete.