How do I forward a message with my Windows tablet device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can forward a mail message to one or more recipients.
- Open the message.
- Select Reply icon, located in the upper right corner.
- Select Forward.
- Address the message by entering at least one mail address in one of the address fields (To, Cc). You can also select to add addresses to Bcc (blind carbon copy) and set the priority. To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select + in that field.
Note: After you type four characters (or a different number set by your administrator) in any of the recipient fields, the IBM® Notes® Traveler server searches for the recipient name and address in the corporate directory.
- Enter the body of your message in the Add a message.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Managing mail on a Windows tablet device
- To send the message, press the Send icon, located in the upper right corner.
- To save the message as a draft, select the Cancel icon, located in the upper right corner, then press Save draft.
- To discard the message, select the Cancel icon, located in the upper right corner then press Delete draft.