How do I reply to a message with my BlackBerry 10 device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can reply to a sender or to the sender and all recipients of a mail message.
- Open the message from the BlackBerry Hub.
- Select one of the following options:
Add addresses to the To, Cc (carbon copy), or Bcc (blind carbon copy) fields.
Enter a reply.
Do one of the following:
- Reply – Sends a reply to the sender only.
- Reply All – Sends a reply to the sender and to all other recipients of the message.
Parent topic: Managing mail on BlackBerry 10 devices
- To send the message, press Send.
- To save the message as a draft, press Cancel, and then select Save.
- To discard the message, press Cancel, and then select Discard.