How do I reply to a message with my Windows Phone device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can reply to a sender or to the sender and all recipients of a mail message.
- Open the message.
- Select the Reply icon.
- Select one of the following options:
Optional: Add addresses to the To, Cc (carbon copy), or Bcc (blind carbon copy) fields. To show Cc and Bcc fields, select ... at the bottom of the panel and select Show Cc & Bcc. To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select + in that field.
Enter a reply.
Do one of the following:
- Reply – Sends a reply to the sender only.
- Reply All – Sends a reply to the sender and to all other recipients of the message.
Parent topic: Managing mail on Windows Phone devices
- To send the message, select the Send icon.
- To save as the message as a draft, select the Cancel icon and press Save.
- To discard the message, select the cancel icon and press Delete.