How do I reply to a message with my Windows tablet device?Added by IBM on July 29, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can reply to a sender or to the sender and all recipients of a mail message.
- Open the message.
- Select the Reply icon, located in the upper right corner.
- Select one of the following options:
Add addresses to the To, or Cc (carbon copy) fields. You can also select Show more to add addresses to Bcc (blind carbon copy) and set the priority. To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select + in that field.
Enter the reply message.
Do one of the following:
- Reply – Sends a reply to the sender only.
- Reply All – Sends a reply to the sender and to all other recipients of the message.
Parent topic: Managing mail on a Windows tablet device
- To send the message, press the Send icon, located in the upper right corner.
- To save the message as a draft, select the Cancel icon, located in the upper right corner, then press Save draft.
- To discard the message, select the Cancel icon, located in the upper right corner, then press Delete draft.