You can add appointments, all day events, and repeating events to your calendar.
The following steps were documented using a Nokia N96 model phone. Steps on other models may vary slightly. Please consult your Nokia manual.
Use the following steps to create a calendar entry:
- From a calendar view, select Options.
- Select New entry.
- Select Meeting.
- In the Subject field type the subject of the meeting.
- In the Location field type the location of the meeting.
- Specify date and time information as necessary in the Starts field and, if necessary, in the Ends field.
- Optional: Do any of the following:
Select Done to save and close.
- Select reminder to set an alarm, and then set the time interval for the alarm to sound before an event.
- Select repeat to repeat the entry, and then specify the repeat options.
Parent topic: Managing the calendar on your Nokia device