How do I create a message on my Apple device?: LNT8521Added by IBM on April 3, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can create and send mail messages with your mobile device.
You can create and send mail messages with your mobile device.
- Open the Mail application.
- Select ..
- Address the message by entering at least one email address in one of the address fields, To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy). To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select in that field. in that field.
Note: After you type four characters (or a different number set by your administrator) in any of the recipient fields, the Lotus Notes® Traveler server searches for the recipient name and address in the corporate directory.
- Enter a subject in the Subject field.
- Enter the body of your message.
- Do one of the following:
- To send the message, click Send.
- To save the message as a draft, click Cancel, and then click Save.
- To discard the message, click Cancel, and then click Don't Save.
Parent topic: Managing mail on Apple devices