How do I create a message on my Nokia device?: LNT8521Added by IBM on April 3, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can create new email messages with your mobile device.
You can create new email messages with your mobile device.
Use the following steps to create a new message.
- Select Messaging.
- Select Options -> Create message -> LotusTraveler.
- Address the message by entering at least one email address in one of the address fields To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy). To select addresses from your contact list, select the To field label or select Options -> Add Recipient.
- To create an email message with multiple addresses, use a semicolon (;) or a comma (,) after each name.
- To enable the address fields Cc and Bcc, select Options -> Address fields and then enable the fields.
- In the Subject field, enter a subject.
- Enter the body of your message.
- Optional: Do either of the following:
Perform one of the following:
- To attach one or more files, select Options -> Insert attachment.
- To specify delivery options, such as priority, select Options -> Sending Options.
- To place a priority on your message, select Options > Sending Options > Priority, then select High, Normal, or Low.
- Select Options -> Send to send the message to the specified recipients.
- Select Exit -> Save to Drafts to save a copy of this draft email on both the client and server.
- Select Exit -> Delete to discard this draft email from both the client and server.
Parent topic: Managing mail on Nokia devices