You can also select contact and notebook entries for syncing with your Nokia device.
Use the following steps to select contacts and notebook entries for syncing:
- Open IBM® Lotus Notes® Traveler.
- Select Options.
- Select Settings.
- Select Other Applications.
- In the Sync Contacts field select On.
Note: If the contacts data on your device does not sync with the server, Lotus Notes Traveler will prompt you to either merge/replace the device data with the server data, or cancel the sync.
- In the Sync Notes field, select On.
- Select Done to save and close.
Parent topic: Configuring device settings on a Nokia device