How do I create a message with a photo or video attachment?Added by IBM on November 14, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can send photos and videos with your mobile device.
You can send photos and videos with your mobile device.
- Open the Photos or Videos application.
- Select a photo or video.
- Select ..
- Select Email Photo or Email Video.
- Address the message by entering at least one email address in one of the address fields, To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy). To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select in that field. in that field.
Note: After you type four characters (or a different number set by your administrator) in any of the recipient fields, the Lotus Notes® Traveler server searches for the recipient name and address in the corporate directory.
- Enter a subject in the Subject field.
- Add text to the message body.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Managing mail on Apple devices
- To send the message, click Send.
- To save the message as a draft, click Cancel, and then click Save.
- To discard the message, click Cancel, and then click Don't Save.